Kymira Infrared Base Layer Gloves
The Kymira Infrared Base Layer Gloves are a versatile garment that will both improve your performance, and keep you warm during exercise or your daily routine (read about thermoregulation).
The gloves are designed with the user in mind, with touch capacitive fingertips for use on smartphones and tablets, silicon microdots for grip, and an extended wrist to eliminate frustrating drafts up your sleeves. The gloves are thin enough to use as a liner beneath heavier gloves in the deepest of winter, yet robust and warm enough to use on their own in the mid-season.
The glove’s material contains our unique infrared technology, which boosts circulation around the hand, which not only improves temperature regulation, but will ensure you maintain dexterity and functionality – meaning fingers remain capable of operating brakes gears on the bike, are able to grab kettlebells on a boot camp session, or simply can use your house keys after a winter workout!
Infrared Fleece Gloves:
- Touch capacitive fingertips for use with touchscreens
- Silicon microdot grip technology
- Extended wrist for optimal fit
- Ergonomic design
- Increased blood circulation
- Increased tissue oxygenation – by up to 20%
- Increased cellular metabolism
- Enhanced energy production
- Pain relief – experience a 25% average reduction in pain naturally
- Accelerated recovery rate – from physical exertion, injury and surgery
- Reduces Inflammation
- Injury prevention – 80% average reductions in soft tissue injuries via muscle priming
- Temperature regulation – warms & cools to suit your needs – clothing stores thermal energy 63% longer than standard fabrics when used as a base layer – fabrics dry 65% quicker than average fabrics
- SFP35+ rating
KYMIRA Sport products offer their best results when they are utilised across the full sport and training cycle:
Prepare | Perform | Recover | Rehabilitate
For the best results, our products should be used for every phase of exercise:
- 30 minutes before performing – to prime your muscles to prevent injuries and to boost circulation and oxygen to train and compete at your best
- During training and competitions
- For at least 1 hour afterwards – to support your body to recover
- As much as possible if you are rehabilitating an injury
The effects of the infrared within KYMIRA Sport products won’t diminish over time as the minerals are within the clothing fibres themselves. The infrared is continually beneficial, does not wear off with use, and the products are safe to use continually – certified by the FDA as a class I medical device.
- 55% KYnergy® Infracycle™ Polyester
- 36% Polyetser
- 9% Spandex
- Wash at 30C/86F
- Do not tumble dry