When most of us were hiding away, most likely complaining about how long we’ve been indoors, frontline workers were risking their lives, and in cases the lives of their families so that they can help people they have never met before.
This act of selflessness deserved much more than a clap once a week, so iGo Sports have teamed up with top photographer @KevinMurray to create a beautiful and challenging series of jigsaw which feature iconic golf holes across the world.
The series is comprised of five, 1,000 piece jigsaws including stunning shots of:
- The 12th at Lofoten – ‘Under the Midnight Sun at Lofoten’
- The 11th at Turnberry Ailsa – The Lighthouse at The Turn’
- The 17th at Centurion – ‘Sun Set at Centurion’
- St Andrews – ‘The Home of Golf’
- “Golf Jazz” – A Snapshot of a Golf Swing against a backdrop of history
100% of profits from the series will be donated to the photographers nominated charities. Kevin Murray has chosen the UK Charity NHS Charities Together Campaign – In aid of the NHS Charities Covid-19 appeal which supports staff, volunteers and patients in ways above and beyond the ordinary.
Please help us support our frontline workers today.